well i like this guy and he used to speak to me alot and we were kind of friends. then i started to like him more than a friend even though i didn't really want to because out friendship was good, i started getting a little nervous around him and then he stopped talking to me, and we grew away so now we don't talk pretty much at all even though i see him all the time. things started getting kinda awkward for us, one day on the bus he accidentally fell over and knocked me over aswell, then he was lying on me which made it super awkward then he got up and started apologising because he's a real gentlemen, and trying to help me up but his hands were all sweaty so i had to help myself up then he was like "ohh i'm so sorry, really i am" then i just kept saying don't worry i'm fine it's ok really. so yeah now every time he sees me he'll look for a bit but then look away when he sees me looking at him. i don't know why this all happened i still like him alot but i don't think things are going to work out but it's hard forgetting about him... my friends say that i should go for it and talk to him i don't think i really should. i live really close to him aswell and we're also family friends so i've known him for ages. he's really shy so hard to approach because i feel so awkwad but i really want to at least talk to him. what should i do?? he's always with his friends and when he's not he won't come close to me... thanks all answers appreciated
we're both in high school