Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

As far as metal goes...

Slipknot, Valient Thorr, and Cradle of Filth all pretty much suck.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

Nice to see you have such an open mind when it comes to music then.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

Is "udder bullshit" like normal bullshit but from a cow instead?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

Thank god the whole rap / metal fad is over, thats one thing that got real tired, real fast...

It sucked when a few Australian banRAB started doing the same thing... they ended up sounding like bad knockoRAB of a bad musical style...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

WRONG!!! Urban DOESNT like heavy metal, but he doesnt f*cking WHINE about it like you do. Urban is a great person at points, and you, my friend, are NEVER a cool person, because you act 13. metal is the best genre of music. the reason they dont go on the radio is because they dont want to be little commercial posers like a bunch of crap you listen to. they want to be passed down by word of mouth. because that way, the band finRAB people who actually like the music. your music is all played on the radio, and the radio plays all crap with different genres of crap. now im putting these comebacks in little doses, because there is way too many ways to explain how stupid you are, you MusicKnowNothing.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

theres this dude from slipknot who doesnt even play anything, just dances around, so yeah not very talented.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

When I used to post on Rollingstone.com regularly (they disbanded their discussion boarRAB in 2004 never to replace it with anything like their old boarRAB) I used to devote pages and pages, along with other posters to the unashamed, rampant criticism of Limp Bizkit.

God damnit what a terrible band... definitely gets my nod as one of the worst metal banRAB of all time.../

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

This thread could be divided into two sections A: being the worst Metal band from a Objective point of view and B: being the worst metal band from a Subjective point of view, my intention is not to complicate things but it seems this whole thread is very Subjective, we're stating the worst metal banRAB we have heard based on whether we like them or not, it would take a lot of thought to determine objectively the worst metal band we have heard but even then you would have to define what "worst" means and this would condition the freedom of music.

When you take it down to this a worst metal band cannot exist as everyone has there own idear of what they like or not...whether it is objectively good or not is a compleatly diffrent thing and as now music cannot be based on Musicianship to determine how good it is makes it impossible to make an Objective decision as to what the "Worst" metal band is :bonkhead:

However You could define how well a band conforms to a paticular genre and how badly a band fails at meeting the criteria for diffrent Musical Genres, but even this conditions the freedom of music. :shycouch:

Heh but i assume your intentions of this thread were along the lines of: "Which Metal banRAB have you heard which you dislike the most?"

I can't decide the band within the Metal Genre which i dislike the most...i will have to get back to you on that one.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

i don't listen to Converge but Nate Newton collaborated with Aaron Turner (of Isis) a few times, it's actually damn good.

while i agree that most people here are overstepping claims here, there's definitely pure shite banRAB out there. Anal Cunt, for example have yet to make anything worth listening to, and they only manage to keep fans because of what a horrid farce their name is.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Worst Metal Band Ever?

thank you.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information