Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Limp Bizkit

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Limp Bizkit

In my mind the three defining characteristics of nu-metal are 1) angry/aggressive lyrics, 2) hip-hop influences, and 3) breakdowns. KoRn certainly had all three, and did it early on just about better than anybody IMO...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Limp Bizkit

yeah, they suck

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Limp Bizkit

I felt that was a poor cover.

extremely poor even.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Limp Bizkit

I hate fred almost more then the lead singer from disturbed.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Limp Bizkit

no one likes limp bizkit, or gc. that's all there is.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Limp Bizkit

Everybody i've talked to on here either have no opinion on LB or they cant stand them.... I need to know if Im the only one on this site that actually likes them...so tell me your thoughts/comments on LB because its probably gonna bother the crap out of me. :banghead:....I know this isnt the rock forum but I forgot to change the thingy...so yes... I know its the wrong one forum.... I dont know how to delete this thingy

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Limp Bizkit

I'm sorry but i just had to quote your post.

For starters Staind's last album came out when?
    And their concerts have only sold out when soemother much more popular group was also playing at their show. I know because I went to a concert where Staind was not featured and there was this dude in the mosh pit wearing a Staind shirt and he left bleeding and eveyrthing. Nobody likes Staind.
    I will admit I do listen to them but come on now they're not all that.
    And that whole thing with the dude who committed suicide because of one of Staind's songs kidna burned Aaron Lewis out. So the laent he did have (if any) has bene shot along with his self esteem.

Pddle of Mudd is an entirely different story. They're better than Staind but there music is kinda dead at the moment. It's been awhile since they put out an album. And the only real fans they have are the ones that listen to MTV and fell i love with the tracks/viRAB MTV showed for select songs. Which means that in essence MTV ruined their chance of being a fairly good band by exploiting the talent they did have and turning it into preteen trash.

getting back to the original topic. I like Limp Bizkit. I don't like how Fred Durst is porttrayed in the meida but his music is pretty good I suppose. One of the first songs by them I ever heard was "Nookie" and then I heard "rollin" and I became kinda addicted. Courtesy of generic pre teen hormones. My like of Limp Bizkit just kinda died though when Fred lost all respect from me because of those rumors about him and Britney Sears. Come on now. He could do a lot better than britney. I'm not trying to say he could've dated me because I wouldn't date him for anything but he could've at least did I dunno Christina Aguilera or Pink. Come on now am I right?
    And aside from the stuff i just said Limp Bizkit hasn't come out with an album in how long? They pretty much disappeared of the map. And it's sad really because as a band they had a lot of potential. off the stage though Fred just kinda runs his banRAB name in the mud.
    And they're not all that live. I've been to Anger Management before and they didn't do much for me. I was just kinda waiting for it to be over so I could leave because by the third performer I was pretty much on my way to drunk.

PS: I do like Limp Bizkit but I dont miss them. And as for having the interest fo other musician's at heart i highly doubt it.
    And I think you were right about posting this thread in this forum cause this is a rock forum and if you were to consider Limp Bizkit as a rock band they'd be at teh top of the list for the suckiest band. But if you were to call them rappers or something then they'd probably rank as one of the top 1000 on the best rappers of all time so long as they were at 1000.

Peace out.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Limp Bizkit

Staind and PoM are just as bad. The music is bad, stop watching mtv. Seriously, show me some have decent lyrics from one song, I bet you can't do it: http://www.azlyrics.com/l/limpbizkit.html and show me the guitar tabs for anything more difficult than mary mary had a larab.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Limp Bizkit

Fred Durst should die a slow and painfull death!! i cant stand the way he actually thinks that he's kool!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Limp Bizkit

I wouldnt say they suck...even if you don't like them, I mean, they clearly are somewhat talented and do have a decent fanbase.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information