Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)

I've never heard any U2 songs, kinda like how I never heard any Beatles songs.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i am texas incarnate, woman. shut your mouth.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm looking forward to hearing it. Still though.....he should just use a new name. It's not like people aren't going to have a listen, with him being Axl.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

well at least you're outta high school. Don't you live in Austin or something?

Again I have already proven how I am right and you are wrong. I have given you album sales, concert nurabers, how gnr headlined the VMAS in 1992 when you claimed that nirvana was bigger etc etc. While I have given you facts how gnr were bigger, you have just given me your opinion that nirvana was bigger with nothing to back it up.

Learn how to read, TOP 5

Again you are making up nurabers, I already showed you how AFD sold 15m in the USA yet you claim they sold just 14m world wide. You need to get your facts straight and stop making up stuff.

And again, I already changed my statement since you guys like talking semantics, guns n roses were ONE OF the biggest banRAB since the beatles.
    But again gnr in the early 90s were beatle big. If you do believe that then you are an idiot because its true. You really need to understand what being the best and biggest means because they are totally different.

And FYI the sex pistols were never big they were more underground, the same goes for the clash. You can make a case for zep and the stones but they were in the 60s and 70s around the same time as the beatles. Sabbith was never as big as guns n roses in the 90s.

Furthermore, this debate is weather or not nirvana was bigger than gnr in the 90s and you have yet to prove that. I have already proven how huge gnr was in the 90s moreso than nirvana or any other band in the 90s.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Or on the other hand it could mean I saw this band when they were one of my favourite banRAB and left the gig wishing I had bought tickets to see Metallica , Megadeth & Diamond Head play the same venue the following week because they played so badly fronted by a guy who looked like he really couldn`t be bothered with this gig at all.

The first time I saw Radiohead it left me with something I will never ever forget. Guns N Roses could made the same impression on me but were so poor they made me wonder why i`d spent money travelling 200 miles to go see them.
    Which is not something you expect to feel when seeing 'one of the worlRAB greatest frontmen'

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

No they're not.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sweet Child o' Mine has a nice riff that made it famous, but is not the best written. I think Paradise City or Noveraber Rain wins best written

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information