Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !!h@nN@H!!

Do Private school students get a better education than public school students?

!!LOLLYPOP!!

My daughter goes to a Catholic school. In Kindergarten she was reading at a third grade level.

teejay7175

No. At the end of the day the same stuff is thought. The level of education you get at a school doesn't depend on the school. It depends on the teacher and how hard you work.

teebeex3

not really, there are many factors that could affect the performance of the students, i think some are the following: facilities, efficient curriculum, good teachers, and most importantly study habits.

Phill W

While private school students do get better test scores, it's usually only because rich kids get higher test grades no matter where they're at and poor kids don't go to private school unless they're smart and on scholarship. Sometimes a private school will offer a better education because you don't have as many standards and the government isn't telling you what or how to teach. Also, you don't have to put up with as many trouble makers. But in the end, the education level is about the same.

Phillbo

Well, if my kids didn't, I wouldn't bother paying for it.

philipxxxx

i went to a public school for about 7 years, but for the past 4 years, i've been going to a private school. and the education is much different. the things we learn and books we read are at a college level, and the teachers do a fantastic job teaching us this advanced material. and at public school, i could pretty much sleep through all my classes and get straight A's. so it was a pretty hard transition, but completely worth it.maybe i just went to a bad public school. and maybe not all private schools are like mine, but in my case, private school supplies a better education.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information