Me & this guy have known each other since we where kids. We never really talked until now & we have become more familiar with each other since we have been hangout more & seeing each other more at church. But I have noticed that he has been acting a bit different towards me. Like he went & told my cousin that I make him feel sinful & he giggled & whenever Im around I found him looking at me, but than he makes it like he wasn’t looking. But lately whenever we see each other at church it takes us so long to say hi to each other so I usually go to him because when I ignore him it makes things more awkward. He even tried to give me & my sister a lift home & he even paid for our dinner. But the thing is whenever my family or family is around he doesn’t know how to interact with me & that NEVER happened before. & yesterday when I saw him, our eyes bumped into each other for a moment and he came up to me & I said hello & he gave me a kiss on the cheek & I asked him how he was & my little cousin was next to me & she knows him as well so when I asked how things where going he would answer me & I would tell him how proud I was & he would thank me but seem happy but nervous but he would seem uncomfortable and than he would put all the attention on my cousin again? What is up with him? why is he acting like that ? & when I was talking with another man from church he was looking but I was with me sister too so he lift and just looked at me? his 21 and Im 22