My husband used to love hanging out with his favorite cousin. They were like best friends. But his cousins sister (also my husbands cousin) is MY best friend. so obviously if her brother talks shit she tells me. so after a while she would tell me all the shit he talked about my husband yet to his face he acted like he liked him alot. he has taken advantage of my husband in the past like borrowing money and NEVER paying it back and then goes around saying that my husband NEVER helps him out when hes in need. She also told me how he starts rumors. a while back his gf and I stopped being friends and ever since then my husband doesnt really talk to him. So he talks MORE crap and makes up stupid shit if my husband even tells him anything about his life. I know they talk every now and then but i tell my hubby that its best to keep his distance even if he technally is family. he listens to me as far as i know but i feel like he misses him and wants to hang out. but in my opinion hes NOT WORTH IT! why would my husband WANT to hang out with someone like that?! He could easily ruin our relationship. Besides ive always felt like my husband always tried pleasing him to fit in with him. I just dont think hes ok and i understand he is family but would you stop talking to a person like this? OR is it ok to just put it aside and forgive?