Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

[Tales of Abyss] TV anime

I love tales series I wanna watch this and get the game
    buuut I don't think it'll work

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anise's voice annoys me. It's too high-pitched for my ears... yeah, Tear is pretty.

Yeah, same here. I, too, prefer it if people talk to me in PMs because VMs are viewable by anyone and whatever I say in a VM, someone could easily read it and use it to attack me. Which is another reason why I set my VMs as private. So no one can read them except for Moderators, Admins, and my contacts/frienRAB.

Anyway, I'm on episode 4 now. Very interesting anime so far. I don't usually watch these types of animes, because I'm more into the Romantic Comedies or the slice-of-life type, but this anime is very good. Since my brother started playing it, I was interesting in seeing how good it would be if it was an anime. So far, it's good.

brandyt3747

I just finished epi. 13. Now I'm caught up. Which is bad because now I have to wait for a new epi. each week now.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I recently started watching this and I'm liking it so far. So much in fact that I just bought the game. I'm particularly interested in hearing the English cast since so many people I've heard from who played it loved it and for some characters they prefer it over the Japanese version. If that's the case, then hopefully Bandai-Namco can get the cast back together for the English release of the anime.

I'd love to hear it and play the game except I don't own a PS2. I was planning on it to work on a PS2 emulator that has the game listed as playable. While it is indeed playable, my computer just isn't powerful enough to get it running perfectly. I'm only getting about 40 fps or about 66% speed and the cut scenes flicker and eventually just stop and skip on. I know I can overclock my computer to at least 3 GHz which the developers claim should help. However, I'm waiting on a new CPU cooler since I'm already close to my processor's heat threshold with the stock cooler at stock speeRAB.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^ Hopefully you can enjoy the game as I have, as it was pretty good.

The Karma originally had worRAB, but for the American version of the game, they took out the worRAB and put a guitar solo in their place.

So far, I have high expectations for this, as it has 26 ep, unlike Symphonia's (which was a great dissapointment IMO), and I want to see if they have left anything out that was in the game.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I hate that. I'm currently watching Skip Beat! and I have that problem. I'm all caught up and I have to wait for the next episode to come out...it's terrible. Meh, I wish I had a channel that actually plays Japanese animes with subs instead of dubs. Adult Swim sucks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The anime is great im upto-date with it's episodes.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I thought the way it was accepted for the princess not being the real princess was a little silly, the king just seemed to go along with it way to easy and unless he's under some kind of spell that was pretty durab, the mid wife could of easily been lying or threatened to say that, still i am enjoying the series.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, I played the game up to the early middle of Episode 2 and though it is playable, the movements are choppy, there are occasional rendering glitches particularly at odd angles, and the voices talk slowly. Still, it good enough that I thought it would be fun to play the game after watching the anime. I would have gotten to the later middle on my way to the liger's den by now if the emulator hadn't crashed with all of my save progress back to just before I left Engeve. I guess I should use the emulator's built-in save state system next time.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was under that impression myself. To the king, it wouldn't have mattered since he had practically raised her as his own. In my eyes, that would make her my daughter.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information