Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

what would you do?..

I'd work on becoming immortal and go from there.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

what would you do?..

I always beleve that my favorite animes are real but the characters are far far away. And im also far far away so i cant notice the chaos that the bad guys bring.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

what would you do?..

That might be a bit weird
    *wakes up a girl with huge breasts on me*

-pervy thoughts-

then a black ball telling you to kill things not cool

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

what would you do?..

I think I would be in heaven if I could fly a vaklyrie fighter. Marcoss Frontier.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

what would you do?..

Bleach so I can go bankai lol.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

what would you do?..

Being a bounty hunter would be awesome! Black Cat or Cowboy Bebop for me. Oh, and Yu-Gi-Oh would be pretty cool.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

what would you do?..

If the world of Ranma 1/2 became real, I'd find all of the cursed people, and constantly throw cold and hot water on them for my entertainment.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

what would you do?..

Death Note would not change a single one of our lives accept what on the news etc. If you think about it, your life will not change at all if that was real because only one person in the entire world would have a single deathnote and IF others got one too it would be JAPAN ONLY people and only less then 5 would ever get them at a time. No reason everyone or you or I for that matter would ever get one.

Elfen Lied world might be interesting but again I am pretty sure those dyclonius people are Japanese Only people. So that would would be pointless because not only would you not be able to communicate with them because they speak only fluent japanese and I doubt there is a single meraber here who can actually do that. Yeah...pointless

Pokemon would would be gay as hell. Seriously! It might sound like a good idea but if your entire world and the world around you becomes nothing BUT that 100% 24 hours a day and for the rest of your entire life you WILL become sick of it and start hating pokemon really soon. Plus its dangerous, With the world Our world is so far then the worlRAB military would use them for war and corabat and that wouldn't be any good at all...plus unlike in pokemon there is no knocked out for 5 seconRAB then wakes up and smiles. The pokemon you battle with would Die 80% of the time. Starving in a forest?! Just eat your Miltank or what ever its called...the cow one!

Dragonball Z would would be pointless so as Sailor moon as once again..TOO Dangerous and there is no chance you would ever successfully meet the people who actually matter in that world.

Bleach is another world to be pointless in because YOU ARE NOT A SHINIGAMI. Chad and co is ONLY an acception strickly because of Ichigo and only Ichigo. If they never met "IN JAPAN" and spoke "JAPANESE" to him etc etc and were his frienRAB and at the wrong place at the wrong time then they never would had gotten powers.

every last one of us is a human and so would we be in those worlRAB. You CANNOT have a bankai. Ichigo is half shinigami so he is an special case.
    Every last other character with a sword was born in the spirit realm and thus not a human being...they are better then everyone else.

Yu-gi-oh would be the same as pokemon...however to a much less degree. You might not play the game anymore but it is not what makes the entire existence of the world. There is still more then just duel monsters if our world were like that one.

Cowboy bebop is a good choice but a dangerous one as well. In real life when getting shot at you are not hit in the shoulders etc etc and keep blasting people away with a pistol while 25 others fire machine guns and you take them all down. Those are purely fantasy and if you were in a cowboy bebop like world you would have to follow more life like rules. So be careful when going after bounties is all!

Gundams and ZoiRAB....just be freaken careful and do not die. Also you will need to have 20/20 vision or better and have knowledge in calculus and other extreamely high forms of math and science as well has history and reasoning and logic and a 100% clear past to pilot a craft such as that.

Naruto.....if you are not japanese and born there. Chances are you would never be a ninja. So...yeah..once again you fail because of not realizing you would still HAVE to of been born there to take advantage of starting ninja training at the age of like...3

One Piece is reasonable. If our world were like that then you can join the military or be a pirate if you got the gold for a ship and some frienRAB and finding a devil fruit is almost impossible but...who knows...maybe one day you can do it.

Other anime I could include that would be a bad or good idea later.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

what would you do?..

Well as my fav anime is DBZ I guess I would pray ^-^

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

what would you do?..

Ahh FMA of course.. to be a state alchemist and kick ass would be a pleasure.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information