Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Spice and Wolf 2

I started reading manga, I think I'll wait untill I finsh it and then watch it.
    Season 1 watched 2 times already.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spice and Wolf 2

in the last episode her whole plot was revealed and even if she was lost for a bit she actually was his ally for most of the time.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spice and Wolf 2

Episode 1:

An excellent episode overall. Firstly, the OP and ED seems to have improved from last seasons but I still don't like it due to personal taste. Artwork is the same but it's animated better; it's "sharper" when it neeRAB to be, and it blenRAB when it neeRAB to be. BGM is around the same quality, if not a tad bit better.

I'm very impressed by Brain Base. They took over from Imagin for Season II and did a much better job at it than Imagine (who also did a good job at it). The last semi-disaster I remeraber from this kind of switchover is from Doumu --> Asread in Minami-ke. Anyway, Brain Base pinpointed what the viewers and fans want, and exploited it. They focused more on the one character that brings this show alive, Horo. Also gave us a hint of the crafty intelligence behind Lawrence in that market dealing. But, as I stated before, I just revel in the animation quality of this episode. It's superbly high for an anime these days, it alone just makes it worthwhile to watch.

If I had to comment on a bad thing about the episode, it's the lengthy first few scenes and the fade-away scenes (you know, how it fades into black and into another scene). But that's about it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spice and Wolf 2

I agree with all these points. The background images were EXCELLENT.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spice and Wolf 2

yeah... I just watched the 6 ep.
    I laughed at the mating part. But my bald friend had other things on his mind...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spice and Wolf 2

As usual, I'm deeply shocked that shows like this don't get a flurry of replies happening. Deeply shocked.

Episode 2:

Animation quality dropped just a tad bit, barely noticeable but it did; still fantastic though. They really delved into the Supernatural side of things here, as well as starting to explore some romantic aspects a little between Horo and Lawrence. It's also nice to see them exploiting the viewers with little attention-grabbing bits from Horo; loved it.

Really, I think shows like this benefit a little from a lot of genres that are even remotely close to the main one and the characters/settings introduced (in this case, Adventure and a female heroine travelling with a male protagonist). A bit of Comedy here, Supernatural there, Romance sneaked in some parts, Drama in others, Action jammed into the middle and Slice of Life all around the board. Just tiny additions, tiny but very polished like a gem, which eventually makes a huge addition to the story.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spice and Wolf 2

i finished the first season of spice and wolf and it was good so i think i might watch the second season soon ^^

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spice and Wolf 2

Episode 07-08

Well a new arc has started. I keep waiting for them to kiss, they get so close to each other...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spice and Wolf 2

Episode 09

Nothing too much happened during this episode...i wonder if that woman knows who Horo really is - otherwise not quite sure why she'd want to "buy" her. A bit insulting either way, he's a merchant not a slave trader.

Spice and Wolf 2

Cause she's a lesbian, who craves for p****. XD
    This is getting interesting...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information