Whenever I listen to an old song, I always think of the old days when me & my little cousins would play house in my backyard, and wed bring out all the kitchen supplies and pretend we were cooking, or put on heels and imitate our moms. I miss being little and going to the beach shirtless, and playing in the sand and making sand castles with my cousins, or run around town in the mornings and buy ice cream all together. Now 10 years later, were thousands of miles away from each other, we've grown up and it makes me sad, to see some of them smoking ciggarets or doing any of that stuff, because I remember them so tiny and innocent, i just cant stand being so far away from them:'( .Also, I miss hugging my daddy and not feeling awkward if my dad accidently touches my chest or something. The other day this 2 year old baby girl came to my house, and my dad was like she reminds me of you when you were a little girl, made me emotional. I miss the old days so much.
and sometimes, I know it kills my dad or mom to see me in a short revealing dress or something, because they remember me as this little baby girl that would cry over every little thing.