My husband bowls on a Friday night mixed couple bowling league. The league & bowling alley are sanctioned by the USBC. My husband has a USBC card. My husband bowls very well. He consistantly has games over 200 and series over 500. The league gives out awards regualarly to bowlers who bowl 200 games and 500 series and 600 series. But, my husband has never recieved any awards. He spoke with the league president & the league secretary (who also own the bowling alley) and was told that they do not have to submit scores for all bowlers to USBC for awards and that they would not ever submit his name because they don't like him as a person ( league secretary is an ex girlfriend of my husbands). The league treasurer has no idea who my husband should complain to and if anything can be done. It wouldn't really be a big deal, but tonight my husband bowled his highest game ever - a perfect 300. USBC usually awards beautiful rings to the bowlers that bowl perfect games and my husband would like his .....How do we go about complaining about this and to whom do we complain ?