Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    JakeV

Some Possible Helps for Acid Reflux

Hi Precious49,
    Thanks for the input. You can even try honey, lemon and garlic for chesty coughs that won't go away. Helped me many times when I was a child. God bless.
    JakeV

BFYankee

wow, i know exactly how you feel....sometimes if i am really upset or in the middle of an agrument or disagreement, i can feel myself backing up with phlem in thoart, like a nastey post nasal drip.........also i am on protonox for 6 weeks, now 4......it seems to be helping but everytime i try to put coffee back in my diet...it gets me!!!!! tea seems to be all right......stress seemed to have started it all.......got this a few years ago after leaving a job that wasn't treating me too well.....got it then too......thanks for all your tips...keep them coming...BFYankee....

TEdds83

Does anyone know of any med that DOES NOT contain artificial sweetners? I am desperate. I would be so grateful if anyone knew the answer to this. Thanks!

TEdds83

That's what I am doing., changing my diet, losing weight and trying to remeraber to use the apple cidar vinegar. Everyday I feel different.

gentille57

Hi Red60.
    Would you tell me what IBS-C means? I have been seeing that lately in my searches and don't know what the C is for. What is bile reflux? How is the strain Lp299v different from say, acidophilus or bifidus, etc?
    Thank your respodning to my thread, I appreciate it
    gentille57

TEdds83

Thanks Char! I appreciate you writing back to me. I am afraid my cheating has cost me dearly. It is nearly 2 am and I am not going to bed yet. I have mucus just going like crazy. The alfredo, salad with dressing and a little tiny bit of white chocolate cheesecake just has created this monster for hours. I am seeing that I have to get really strict again tomorrow.
    My poor daughter came over tonight and she is only 19 and showing the same pattern as me. She said she has had a whole bottle of pepto bismo over the last couple of days. I feel so bad if she enRAB up with these problems. Her older sister, my other daughter has the same problem too.

hunjiman

The acv neeRAB to be organic unpasteurized and unfiltered. You can buy Braggs in WholefooRAB or I have tested products from Body Ami and they have a free trial offer, really tastes good. I hope this helps.

sdown63

I have acid reflux for at least 15 years I have taken all major drugs including PPI,but nothing helps,anything with sugar aggrevates it,Idont bring up major amounts of reflux but it is constantly in my mouth.
    Recently I have taken a tablespoon of common apple cider before I eat and it seems to help,but I am still taking a PPI.
    Question- when should I stop the PPI,how much apple cider should I be taken and when and for how long?
    sdown63

CharBerry

Well, you could have chatted with me at 2 am.......I had the same problem. Ate a McDonald breakfast yesterday morn and had soooo much mucus. Was trying to clean house good after all the holidays and that only made it worse. Bending and lifting stuff, like scrub the floors and carpet. I woke up this morn with horrible headache and sinus pressure. Last night, I finally just had to do saline rinses over and over to try and get all the thick mucus out. A bit hoarse today and sure all the hacking, clearing my throat stuff is the cause. Oh! I had bad heartburn on top of all that and not a thing in the house to use except baking soda. Bet I hit that drug store early this morn and stock up.

Everyone try and have a great day. New Year and maybe the one we all get well!

Char

binkyholder

Hello Jake,

Well, I could go weeks without the pain and then it suddenly appears and lasts about 5 days. In the morning I feel great and as the day goes on the pain appears, gets worse, and sometimes it feels like it's throbbing. My doctor said it is referred pain from the stomache. But I am questioning that b/c when I go to the chiropractor, that area of spine, T5 is out and possibly in spasm. He adjusts it and in a couple days it is gone. I know my posture isn't good, I tend to have my head forward a lot and I also lean over the counter to look at the computer during the day. Also, I know for a fact that my right shoulder is higher than the left. Seem to hold stress in that area.

So I really don't know if it is skeletal or coming from my stomache. Today I have the pain under my left rib but so far no pain in the middle of my back.

I'm hoping to get an endoscopy to see if I have an ulcer.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information