Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    englishrose64

hello I am new here

I had an L4/5 hemilaminectomy and discectomy done back in October 07 and yes it still hurts like crazy, don't even know why now but you have to wonder if this is gonna get better with time.
    My arms are going nurab at night now too and it feels like at 43 that I am falling apart-lol already
    Can anyone out there relate to this

Thanks englishrose64:angel:

BlueAtlas

hello I am new here

Hello Englishrose of Texas, and welcome to the board!

Have you been back to your surgeon recently? What does he think about still having pain after 5 months? I think I would be concerned. Is this pain just like your pain from before surgery, or is it different?

The nurabness at night sounRAB like it's probably nerve related. Does it let up when you change positions?

We're not doctors here, but we do have a lot of experience with back issues and none of us is a stranger to pain. My problem is different from yours, and my surgeries were fusions, but maybe someone else will post whose problem is more like yours.

I'm sure you're frustrated! I hope you can get some answers and relief!

Emily

Justoneofus

hello I am new here

Hi there. I agree with Blue. But I am also wondering if you reherniated that same disc.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information