is there anything I can say or do to change her mind. I'm seventeen , can't drive until eighteen in April my boyfriend said he will drive me ,but me and my mom fight enough as it is now I'd hate to see anymore between us. She keeps telling me I'm sick, and that I have anemia . However when I asked her to take me she changed the subject I've been asking her for three months now to take me, and I keep getting worse and worse to day I slept all day and she said she was scard because she couldn't wake me up so she let me sleep I slept for least 33 hours since yesterday after noon I was still tired when I woke.I have alot symptoms of anemia I've had mono about six to eight months ago long with strep and anemia, it was soo bad I went to the hospital several times for passing out,not waking up..... Even if its not any of those again I still would like to be on the safe side how do I get her to listen, could this be a legal matter considering she's neglecting my needs, no child asks to go to the doctor unless they want attention which I do not and or they are really sick or feel sick and want help!! and I'm so scard that she doesn't wanna to help me is there anything I can do??