It's been two days since she got it and she never called. I was sitting in the library today and she came in. The glance I had gotten of her when she passed, she was looking away though I'm sure she saw me sitting there. Soon after, as she was leaving, she walked by my table from behind and turned directly in front of it. I did look up at her. She was probably trying to look like she didn't notice me. I got up to go on one of the library computers and saw her come back out with her friend a couple minutes later, and she was all happy/chatting.

She was in a course with me last quarter and she was incredibly shy. She didn't talk to anyone, but when she had to, she did with a tone of boredom. When I first asked her name, she smiled bashfully as she told me and nodded when I repeated it, still smiling. She looked really excited to have me talking to her(but she couldn't hold up a convo) She acted real annoyed when I went back to listening to the prof. She sat directly behind me or beside me in class everyday and from time to time seemed to be making an effort to talk to me. Oftentimes, when she sat beside me, she would sit with her hand or her hood in front of the side of her face (so I couldn't see I guess) She would quickly glance over at me every now and then and one or two of these times, quickly looked away, red in the face. And she held her head to the side until the red was gone. I never stared at her, in fact, she likely thought I didn't even notice her. And before class started, she would stand somewhat behind one of the pillars and look around it a bit at me...could almost say in a creepy way(not my words). Perhaps she just really wanted to be my friend and was intimidated... I had thought about giving her my number then, but didn't.

This quarter, I see her often as she enters the library and she looks more confident. She'd always been dressy but her make up and hair is usually done really well! Sometimes, we'd make eye contact as she walked in, I would eventually look away and when I checked again, she was smiling. There was one time she had entered the employee room and sometime after, left through the backdoor of the room(somewhere behind me) As she was about to pass me from behind, I adjusted in my seat and looked over. She had stopped/hesitated right beside me for a second. looking tense with her head down. She changed direction and headed to the front door of the employee room. She was red in the face and she was clutching her school books and bag(was she about to leave?) I wondered if she was trying to approach me. This was a couple weeks ago. *She's 20-21 and I'm 19-I'm bi&female*