Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Suggestions? New Phone-Bluetooth/MP3/T-Mobile

I'm getting ready to move to T-Mobile, after being stuck on Sprint for a while (due to my hubby's work paying for it, so I can't really complain!). I'm looking at the SDA, also looking at the Moto V360, due to Bluetooth, MP3...have always had Nokia phones and am used to their interface. Will probably buy at CompUSA due to their great pricing...so will get a deal with a new contract. Hubby wants an MDA. Am torn, tho...have been reading reviews and can't make up my mind. The SDA does appear to take some getting used to its interface. Moto appears to have some quality issues; not sure if it's available at CompUSA anyway. What to do!!

What suggestions/advice can you give me? Samsung T809? I've been hearing horror stories about dust under the screen....Should I just get the free Razr for the SIM card and buy something else on eBay/from a reseller (like a nice Nokia?)

All advice appreciated!

Suggestions? New Phone-Bluetooth/MP3/T-Mobile

Get the Nokia 3250... Since you are used to Nokias and also I see your main concern is MP3 anyways... That phone will be compatible with any GSM carrier... With a good mixture of multimedia functions!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information