Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Looking at Nextel for me and the wife...

So I've been overseas for the last three years and will be getting out of the military soon. I've begun my research into phones, plans and what I need vs want.

I've decided on Nextel given what I can get out of thier rate plans. I'm also thinking about i275's for the both of us as it will give my wife a camera phone like she wants and just a phone for me.

This is how I see it. I've got my iPod for music my PSP for games, a Dell PDA for keeping track of office files and a Compaq for regular computing. This means I don't need a phone that can stream media, do e-mail, play games, and keep up my office files.

So someone please tell me if the i275 is a good choice for regular phone use with a Free incomming plan?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

if you aren't looking to do anything with it really besides talk, its an okay choice, i have heard cases of it not getting as good of a signal as some of their other phones. honestly i would not go any lower then an i560

Well thats why I'm posting here looking for people opinions and recommendations.

yeah might want to look into the i560

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information