Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

E61 + Jawbone = WOOHOOO!

Finally, a headset that works beautifully with the E61.

Got a black one yesterday, call quality, range, size, all are excellent. I can get 20+ feet (though walls) before hearing any static, thats about 2x as far as any other i've tried.

No issues reconnecting (like my old Jabra), no issues picking up call, no issues with voice dialing (even has its own beep), no issues with connection speed (usually 1 second or less, MUCH better than the 4-5 seconds on the Plantronics 655).

Overall, LOVE IT!

E61 + Jawbone = WOOHOOO!

Where'd you get it? Model number?

E61 + Jawbone = WOOHOOO!

Well, yeah, coming from a Plantronics. That was the slowest connecting headset I've ever used. I really like the idea of this headset and I'd be curious how it stacks up against the Nokia BH600. Can you tell me how much the device weighs from the specs (if I can't find them)? My biggest complaint about my BH600 is the heaviness of it. This could be a good excuse to get a new headset.

E61 + Jawbone = WOOHOOO!

I tried it at the Cingular store the other day, first I couldn't get in on my ear, it was wierd. It was also bigger than what I imagined. Still, it looks sexy, and one day I'll go back and take her home

E61 + Jawbone = WOOHOOO!

why not the bh-800? Light as air...but that jawbone sounds mighty appealing as I'm walking around in the city a lot and have to do a lot of corner ducking to continue conversations.....or god forbid.....switch to handset
    .....what the hell am I supposed to do with my starbucks and my marlboro!

E61 + Jawbone = WOOHOOO!

I'm really into headsets with DSP since I can tell the difference on headsets that don't have it. The BH600 was the first DSP headset I owned that was also quick enough to pick up voice commands. I don't even know the specs on the jawbone, but I like the looks!

E61 + Jawbone = WOOHOOO!

It really does look nice....looks very ergo and super comfy to me. Cant wait to hear some real indepth reviews as i need a real windwalker really bad.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information