Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

HELP with USB connection for N91

Im having a problem connecting my n91 via USB to a PC or MAC. I have tried Mass Storage, PC Suite and Music Player. My computer does not detect it under PC Suite, and when using mass storage the removable drive but when i try to select it Explorer/Finder stops responding then the phone disconnects and the computer asks me to format the drive?!. I have no idea, im using my blackberrys usb cable, does it have to be NOKIA? i also tried to do a full format on the hard drive and a soft and hard reset of the phone.

HOWEVER i can easily transfer files and programs via bluetooth without a problem. But this way is super slow. If anyone can help out that would be great. I just want to update my Firmware.

Thanks In Advanced.

anyone has anything that might help? Is the Nokia USB DKE-2 cable different fomr a regular usb cable used for a razr, blackberry or psp?

did you make sure to install the n91 drivers? it maybe different i'm not sure. but i use the nokia cable and it works on the phones you just mention. i haven't tried anything different.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are u sure that blacberry cable is standard miniusb-usb? If you have digi-cam or mp3 player with a miniusb port, try using its cable. I use my old mp3 player's miniusb cable as a spare for the n91. Works just fine.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information