Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

digitizer failed now what

what options do I have. I can't use my bottom bar! Please help!

-Seth

You can send it back to palm for repairs as I did. Took two months plus to get it back (Canada) and then they sent another plam with a different screen. Actually the way it wen I think that they lost mine.
    b
    the horrible saga can be found by searching the threads
    b

Before you send it in for repairs, you should try removing the screen protector and see if that makes a difference.

If possible, you should try recallibrating the digitizer in Prefs.

If it works OK after a hard reset then it's a software issue, and no need to send it in for repair or replacement

I would be interested to know if the fixes propsed above help. They did not change my digitizer problem and I understadn we are by no menas the first to suffer the inability to acces the bottom bar when the T3 is slid out. Its been about one year since palm replaced my T3. I am concerend it will happen again, then what? Do I get a T5 or abandon palm? The latter does not seem to be an option. But the service in Canada left much to be desired and I fear more defective units. Of interest, cycling Hermes, how long have you had your T3?

I am having the same problem. Palm said they will fix it for $125.00 plus an additional $40 if I want an advance exchange. The T3 was my third and final Palm! I am really ticked! I giving Palm until March 1st to come out with something new. Nothing new, well then... adios. Hello IPAQ or Dell.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information