Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T3 screw loose

T3 screw loose

I may write/e-mail PalmOne if necessary, but I thought I would try here first. Does anyone know if it is possible to get a replacement screw for my T3? I was out of town last weekend and in the airport, I noticed that one of the tiny philips head crews in the bottom side slider of my T3 was loose. I had no screwdrivers at the time, so I did hte best I could, but when I got home I noticed that it had come completely loose and is now missing. Any idea whether those are available from any place in particular?

T3 screw loose

I don't know what it is about the T2/T3 but the screws seem to fall out on a regular basis. You can buy new ones at http://www.infosystemspro.com/pdaparts_screwstore.htm . They even have gold plated screws although I don't know if you'd want to spend the extra money for things that seem to fall out so easily.

T3 screw loose

If you are still under the manufacturing warranty palmOne will ship the 4 replacement screw set else you can buy it from http://www.gethightech.com/Merchant2...tegory_Code=PC

T3 screw loose

Just as a hint. I had to buy two sets of screws before I remembered an old trick. Paint the screw threads (partially inserted) and the heads after inserted with clear (or actually any color, but clear is less conspicuous) nail polish. It has worked for months now and they havent even loosened. Obviously, they can be removed if needed.

T3 screw loose

I know these are relatively available on the internet. On Ebay I have seen even gold replacement screws...
    C

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

T3 screw loose

Hey, 2 of mine jsut fell out this month two (my T3 is 18 months old)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

T3 screw loose

Regular phillips head screw driver for these right?

- Syno

T3 screw loose

Correct. A jewler's style small phillips head should work fine.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information