Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

AN Action Pro - Spyko - Alternate Icons?

Spyko Utilities make a freeware for viewing to-do's created in Agendus on your Palm Desktop - works great, 2MB. Does anyone use AN Action Pro with OTHER icon sets? I've uninstalled it since dumping Agendus and going to Monthly Planner 2.3.3, and am wondering if anyone out there uses AN Action with another icon set. I know you have to check a box for "Agendus 7 or later," and was wondering if an icon set (perhaps named Icons-Iambic" instead of "MoPlan ICONS") would work just as well.

Thanks in advance - I've emailed the developer and hopefully if it is not NOW compatible, it will be. I'd play around with it but am rushing out, and thought I'd post the question here.

AN Action Pro - Spyko - Alternate Icons?

ADDENDUM: While still working on the above and waiting for some response either here or from the developer, I thought I'd post the link to AN Action's site:
    http://spykoutilities.free.fr/ANActionPro.html

There is also a NEAT shortcut creator, which allows you to add shortcuts to Palm Desktop for apps often affiliated with HotSync Action. Attached is ascreenshot of mine with some added icons @ bottom. Very cool indeed if you need to access proggies "outside" the Palm Desktop for syncing purposes.

The shortuct utility is a little tricky - ytou need to point to the target "app," target "launch folder," and an icon. The icon is almost never in that folder - but you can use a drop down menu to select "dll" and use that image (which is what I did in the photo). Finally, name the shortcut and select the little "right hand arrow" on the toolbar to "assign" or "unassign." Shortcuts work great - just wish I could figure out how to get FOLDERS to open.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information