Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    *BABYGRL DUE 4/28/09*
    If you let the tech. know they will be sure not to show you that area so you wont get flashed...lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone's baby flashed them their girl/boy parts at their scans?

I'm having my 20 week scan in May and i really dont want to know the sex of my baby as want it to be a suprise. Has anyone had the experience where baby flashes their parts off and you can clearly see them and find out the sex that way without being told by the doctor?? Is this even possible?? i'm just really worried that it will happen to me and i want to wait to find out on my own.

My son was spreading them for the world to see... there was no hiding the fact that he was a boy!

Future OB/GYN Doctor
    I personally can tell, but some people cannot read ultrasounds very well.

purple_penguin_pixie09
    You probably won't really be able to tell even if it did try to flash you. As long as you tell the doc, they won't tell ya.

Usually no, the average person can bearly tell there is a baby there unless it's a 3DR scan which is expensive and hospitals don't normally use them.

I on the other had have had a lot of experience with ultrasound equipment so when I got my 22 week scan the tech didn't even have to tell me, I saw the scrotum immediately

♥Kay1134♥
    Just tell the technician that you do not want to know the sex and he/she can have you look away while they're checking all of the measurements and stuff and then they can have you look at the baby when they're only viewing the face. Or they can cover part of the screen where the privates are. It should be fine.

Daisymae
    Even if they do, you will probably not be able to tell what it is. Just make sure you tell your doctor that you do not want to know.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My son just flashed his parts right out at my scan! The doctor put that thing on my stomach and my son opened right up and said WHAM-O, here ya go (lol) =D Some children are more open about the private areas than others (I hope it isn't an indication of how he'll be when he gets older). My daughter on the other hand, was super shy and had to be bounced around a little so that we could see what she was. Good luck..and congrats =D

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information