Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

iPhone 4 vs. Xperia X10

Symbol of prestige? I would just get any phone if that were the case, and just put it in a diamond encrusted case!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

iPhone 4 vs. Xperia X10

I'd for the iPhone 4, the X10 is a nice device, but 1.6 is quite old now. And the currently planned upgrade is only for 2.1 if I recall, and by the time that comes out, 2.2 will have been released for even longer then it currently has.

If Android is something that you want to try, I'd suggest the Nexus One, which has the "pure" Android experience. Thats assuming you're interested in the same thing as me. Although I'll give SE credit, the X10 has one of the better mods to Android I've seen

iPhone 4 vs. Xperia X10

I've had both and prefer the X10. Battery and reception is fantastic compared to most phones I've used. I returned a Captivate to get it and much prefer it to the Samsung.

iPhone 4 vs. Xperia X10

The X10 is a great device but it does have a few shortfalls.

1. Android 1.6. Really needs to be running 2.1 at LEAST but 2.2 would be nice.
    2. No multi-touch support really is a downgrade from other high end touch screen devices.
    3. Screen only supports 64k colors instead of 16.7 million. (Translates into poorer image quality than most high end devices.)
    4. No HD video recording.

iPhone 4 vs. Xperia X10

The X10 will get HD video recording and will do 16M colours when it gets the 2.1 update in September, 65K is a 1.6 limitation, but being an SE the display is still one of the best out there, certainly doesnt come close to the S-AMOLEDs by Samsung though,those are on a league of their own lol.
    Ive found battery life to be good on my X10,ive had it 2months now and ever since updating to R2BA024 and using UCWeb, my battery has been realy good,ive very happy with this phone, but cant wait for the 2.1 update which will bring out its true potential.

iPhone 4 vs. Xperia X10

You might find that with the iPhone 4, this no longer applies as the text is razor sharp, even from the default zoom level.

iPhone 4 vs. Xperia X10

idk man, 2.1 update will prolly give another boost to batt life due to more efficient power management, but all the live wallpapers, hd vid recording n ESPECIALLY 16m colors on the display (which is a passive feature that can't b turned off) kinda tells me 2.1 will do more harm to the batt life than good. i mean, i know 2.1 is good, but thats coz phones like htc never had battery issues to begin with unlike the x10. seems like some ppl r ok with x10 batt life, but there r many out there tht r jus ridiculous even with r2ba

iPhone 4 vs. Xperia X10

It's a symbol or prestige? I sell them all the time now to old folks and 13yr olds. What would it matter if it was anyway? It's a phone, not a Ferrari.

iPhone 4 vs. Xperia X10

That made me

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information