Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

should you girlfriend be allowed to dance with other guys if she goes to a club ?

okay so i let my girlfriend go to a club i really didnt wanna send her but i didnt want to be controlling and say no and she said she didnt want to go she is just going with her girl friend. when she got back i asked if guys tried to dance tried to dance with her she said yea but she only dance with 2 guys that she was friends with. her friends are really disrespecful and dont respect if a girl has a bf. how should i feel that she still danced with other guy and this is a nightclub and you know the dancing .
    i do go with her but since we got serious we dont really go to clubs anymore but she went to this one

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well as a girl I admire your consideration about not being controlling, that is very sweet and thoughtful of you, controlling men are terrible. But yes, I too would feel strangely about that. My suggestion is that you take this up with her and tell her how you honestly feel about it. Not angerly, just you know, bring it up I suppose. And maybe ask her how she would feel if you were to do the same? Wish you the best.

Please answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agmq38VoTUYhslN1USJ7Wbzty6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20110711013515AAol9eq

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    a dance is a dance, a Fu** is a F**k they are different..get over it

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Next time go to the club with her. I certainly wouldnt trust her if I were you, but thats just me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you do not believe in your gf's feelings for you, and you do not trust her, you don't need to be in a relationship. There is nothing wrong with her dancing with someone else. But there is something wrong if you do not believe in your girlfriend's feelings for you. She was honest and straightforward with you when you asked and didn't try to hide the fact she danced with someone while there. Did you really not expect her to? Guys go out with their friends all of the time but when a girl goes out it's like their boyfriend gets upset and doesn't trust her. Trust is a two way street. Either you trust each other or you don',t and if you don't, it's time to move on to someone else.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you should go with her, you shouldn't trust her with things like that!

can you PLEASE answer this? I need help!?
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkiYACG3sSotT.6SibT2mokM_dw4;_ylv=3?qid =20110711014425AAdgKoX

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information