Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Dust under Cell phone screen

hey guys,

just wanted to get everyones ideas. out off all the phones ive used I have found that samsung phones are the best at not getting dust under the screen. i think this is becuase most of these models have verry little gap between the lens and lcd. anyone else have any other phones that dont get this problem.

and for those that do have this problem has anyone made a good fix, especially for berrys this is the worst.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I had a Sony Ericsson G900 before and there would also be a lot of dust getting under the screen. The best solution to this problem is to actually take the housing of the phone off and wipe it with a very soft cloth. You could try to get some compressed air and using it in between the little gaps of the phone.

Hmm....I've never had dust under the screen for any phone except for the SE 760W, which I simply returned to Rogers within the 15-day remorse period.

I hate dust, hand prints under the phone screen so that I had to clean my phone every day. Luckly, I using screen protectors on my phone due to the fact it helps protect the LCD screen from dirt/dust and even if you dropped it screen first. Heads up don't get the mirror screen protector, they are hard to keep clean and it leaves your hand prints all over. Really, I think the phone needs a good protector so we don't worry about it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information