Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

VZW WinMo: Imagio v. Omnia II for business

[Warning: Long]

About me: I'm a doc. I use my PDA/phone for work. I need to be able to readily access medical databases and documents and navigate same easily. I need WinMo as most of such apps have not been migrated to Crackberry or Android platforms. I enter about 10 appointments a day. I use tasks and notes extensively. The phone part of the device is used only occasionally. Camera use is rare.

I don't watch video. Ever. I have a dedicated MP3 device (ok, 4 actually) for music (I suffer from being an audiophile). I send maybe 3 text messages a month. I use Facebook a good deal, but from my desktop computer only.

I am migrating from the Samsung Saga. I was a longtime Palm OS user (having used Palm PDAs for some 10 years, and with a brief stint with the Treo 755, until 2 of the apps I need stopped being supported on the Palm OS. RIP.) FWIW, my device use goes back to the HP 100 LX. I'm changing as I am getting older, and I think a bigger screen would be an asset.

Must haves: A usable virtual keyboard
    Screen and apps which can be reasonable navigated without a stylus
    Decent phone call quality and reception
    Decent device stability
    Battery life no worse than the Saga
    Speed no worse than the Saga
    Functional portrait/landscape switching

Don't care at all: App stores(Adding CAB files from downloads from my desktop is trivial)
    Video
    GPS

I'm no stranger to "improving" a device. I have maybe 20 utilities on my Saga, and have changed a bunch of registry entries readily. Hacked ROM, however, I don't do (see need for stability above). So, for example, changing the Imagio to CDMA only and running the CAB fixes for memory use is well within my purview.

Consider me a Win power user. I build my own desktop machines. I'm a fairly advanced phone end-user, but haven't written any code for mobile devices.

I've read about 100 reviews and discussions of both devices. I STILL can't decide. I think the HTC reputation and fix availability is of value. And, I gather that the new v. of the Sense UI is good. It seems the Samsung may have the better screen. And, the Samsung has more horespower.

My local VZW store does not have either device for me to mess with.

Help...

TIA

empace
    углеводы-овощи и фрукты-диеты безуглеводные диета виктории бэккхам можно ли добовлять молоко в гречку на гречневой диете орехи при диете 5 кэтрин зета джонс похудела благодаря модной белковой диете ирина дубцова похудела уменя камень желчном можно пить энерджи диет хочу похудеть и чтоб кожа не висела без хирургии за сколько можно похудеть не едя после шести диеты малахов плюс для похудение провереные способы похудения презентации к классному часу на тему разговор о правильном питании порядок диеты для беременных диетическое питание при повышенном уровне холестирина лечебная диета при геморрое гречневая диета ксеникал диеты желудочно кишечного тракта похудеть с помощью гомеопатии тесты на тему правильное питание кремлевская диета на неделю

empace

похудение мет

антицеллюлитный крем от грин мама отзывы диета не содержащая глютена диета по программе минус 60 диеты для раагона обмена веществ золотая игла для похудения адрес в питере какая эффективная диета санатории беларуси похудение тайны кремлевской диеты как с 58 кг похудеть до 50 профессия диетсестры женщина которая похудела на 70 кг низкокалорийные диеты. примерное меню на неделю книга аленн карр легко похудеть блюда при диете 5п диета за неделю 10 кг фруктовая диета с овсяной кашей нормализуется стул сколько надо заниматься на велотренажере чтобы сбросить лишний вес диетические меню из доступных продуктов диетические блюда из куриных грудок о препарате для похудения ли-да

Rhibrerheakip
    Hello to all users of this forum.

empace
    забыть правильном питании отдых программы похудения в санаториях в белоруссии правильное питание детей от 1 5 лет бесплатно украина город николаев продажа лекарств для похудения ванна для похудения с солью малахов травяные настои для очищения и похудения запрещенные лекарства для похудения гарньер отзывы о антицеллюлитный серии диета на 22 дня калиевая диета при ревматизме сердца правильное питание для наращивания мышечной масы на какой диете сидела хайди клум лиерак виши антицеллюлитный отзывы консультация подросткового диетолога фото похудевших на этика руководиетеля кратко похудение видео упражнения похудение по диетам маргариты королевой новые правила школьного питания похудеть на 35 кг за месяц

speeddyFuse
    Hi,everybody,I am new.welcome to assist me to towards the themes.I will thank you for you very much.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information