Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

use built in Chat application with Data! mobjab.com

Hi

That message comes from yahoo/msn servers so cant do anything about it. Try re-registering your External IM contacts with the web interface.

Team@Mobjab

Now for a problem (you knew it had to come, didn't you?):

Whenever I log on (either using your Web client or on my N85), I get several messages from each of aim.mobjab.com, icq.mobjab.com, and msn.mobjab.com along the lines of:

Now, it is true that I tried to setup these services (actually not AIM, just ICQ), but since it turned out that the relevant accounts had long since expired, I also tried to use your Web client to remove them (by choosing "Manage services" in the menu). I'm really only interested in Yahoo! messenger. However, these messages persist.

Is there any way to make them go away?

While I'm at it, I also do not see the presence status of my contacts on my N85 - they all appear to be offline (they show up correctly on the Web client though).

Hi

Account delted.

Team@Mobjab

i removed my msn account and added it again as instructed. i get the "subscription request" pop up windows but even after authorizing and adding contacts to the web client it still only shows 2 contacts as being online.

i get the "subscription request" pop up windows every time i log in, is that normal?

Hi

Have emiailed the details

Team@MobJab

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi

Can you let us know your mobjab username? and Also did you use mobjab.mobi or mobjab.in server?

Team@Mobjab

hello...no one to help me out....
    any mobjab team ...hello....
    respond man

Hi

There is a bug which we are working on Yahoo messenger. The status doesnt get relayed properly to the imps client. Message exchanges happen properly but the status of the contacts online on yahoo messenger is not getting updated.

Team@MobJab

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have also been getting the "twice" message error. This seems new. Overall, the service is more than excellent. I have only minor complaints (for example, cannot seem to set Available message despite the client thinking that it has been set).

If I have to seriously ***** about something, then my one problem (which just won't go away!) is that when the service disconnects--for whatever reason--it does not always reconnect, that is despite all of the settings being in place and reception being fine. This is happening on E90 with latest firmware, configured to check IMAP 24/7 every 5 minutes, so my EDGE is practically always on (despite being set to when needed). I don't know whose problem this is, quite possible a problem with the client. In which case, darn, Nokia!

Hi

Shouldnt be so. First login to the web client. Remove your external IM registrations and then try re-registering your External IM contacts with the web interface.

Team@Mobjab

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information