[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]

Welcome to the Tara&Jax Appreciation Thread

ღ Jackson "Jax" Teller ღ Played by Charlie Hunnam
Jax Teller is the Vice President of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club's Redwood Original (SAMCRO) chapter based in Charming, California. Jax met Tara Knowles in high school and the two fell madly in love. Their relationship is described by Jax as being "Crazy ****. That I-gotta-be-with-you-every-minute-or-I’m-gonna-kill-myself type of crazy". At 19 Tara chose to leave Charming and Jax chose to stay and focus on the club. Jax married Wendy, but after limited perioRAB of sobriety, he finally left her. Jax and Tara's paths cross again when Tara becomes the attending physician when his son, Abel, is born. Jax never forgot Tara and admits that he married Wendy because he was tired of the endless disconnect and that her face was the only face he saw when he was with other women. Before long, tentative flirting gave way to feelings that had never gone away.

ღ Dr. Tara Knowles ღ Played by Maggie Siff
Tara Knowles is a native of Charming, California and was Jax Teller's high school girlfriend. Their relationship was so intense, that during this era she got a crow tattoo on her lower back representing her connection to SAMCRO. Tara was the youngest woman to ever be branded with the crow. She was arrested in Jax's company at least three times and eventaually chose to leave town, trying to get away from small-town life and the influence of the club. Tara returns to Charming a decade later, but is no longer the trouble teen. She is now a respected surgeon and volunteers her help when Jax's son is born prematurely. Despite wanting to seperate herself from Jax and the club, their passion flames, their chemistry collides and destiny pushes them right back to where they started - with each other.

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
[SIZE="3"][B]ღ The Reasons We [COLOR="Gray"][I]