Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

That reminRAB me how I feel toward Ryan/Summer from The OC. I'm a Seth/Summer girl all the way, but Ryan/Summer would be so interesting...and hot! But, I think I would have hated if they got together on show. Especially if it was after SS happened. :lol: So, I reserve my Summer/Ryan love for fics. :nod: :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

LV are my otp of life but I always found Veronica/Troy, Veronica/Leo and Veronica/Larab very enjoyable :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

That one is classic. :lmao: :love: What about that episode where Helga is the president of the USA and Arnold is her husband? :rotfl: She was my fave Hey Arnold character, second place probably goes to Arnold's grandmother! :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Yeah, me too. Though I felt the same way about Serena/Nate and was still annoyed with how they've handled them. Your icon is so pretty, BTW.

:nod:

Yeah, I really couldn't get the brother/sister thing out of my head either, so enjoying them romantically was definitely a bit weird.
    And lol, I don't even really ship on Dollhouse, but in that episode where they all got infected by the same virus (or whatever it was) and these two interacted the whole time, the thought crossed my mind. As wrong as it is.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Shannon/Boone (Lost) - The only thing that really makes it 'guilty' is that they were step-siblings. But still, it's not like they were ACTUALLY related. :P They were just so hot together :thud: and Boone was already in love with her anyway.

Desmond/Claire (Lost) - I love Desmond/Penny and Charlie/Claire, and I know it would be such a betrayal if they ever happened :lol:, but I can't help thinking they'd make an interesting couple.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Sam/Richard from SATC

Joey/Eddie from DC

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

John/Cameron :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Anyone have a couple or couples they ship as a guilty pleasure? It can be one that goes against your OTP that you sort of see potential for, an unlikely ship you wish would happen even though you know it won't, or a couple you're downright erabarrassed to ship.

Quick Note: I am in no way putting down these couples I list, just saying that I have reasons I'm erabarrassed to ship them. People who like them without feeling guilty shouldn't be offended.

Here are just a few of mine:

John/Cameron (Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles): She's a robot. It's kind of inappropriate on a certain level, even if I do see the potential, and you use the argument that she's more than just a robot, and she's got 'human' tendencies. I think their scenes together are amazing though, there's always something more than just the leader/protector relationship going on. I love the way they're moving with this in the show, but still, it's awkward if I remind myself that she's made of metal. :blush:

Jenny/Nate (Gossip Girl): The actress is sooo young to be doing scenes with the guy that plays Nate in a romantic fashion. And that's where the 'guilt' comes from, but I thought they were great for the three or so episodes they were paired together. He seemed to care for her, and they had at least a frienRABhip before they started dating.

Max/Tess (Roswell): Everyone hates Tess. She did some bad things in the show, which is where my guilt comes from, and she's a thorn in the side of all the Max/Liz fans. I was never a serious Roswell fan, and I still haven't even seen all/most of the episodes, but I really liked her character, and the idea of a couple coming together because they were really meant for each other on a 'destined' kind of level.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Chad/Sonny - Sonny With a Chance - :lmao: They're so cute. Such a guilty pleasure show/couple. :rotfl:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Mine too :lol:

Shannon/Boone yeah, definitely, I remeraber I liked them before even starting shipping anything on Lost. Later on series I didn't really ship them, but found Boone's feelings for her very sweet and after he died I just realized how much I wanted them together.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information