I got the HTC Freestyle recently because of the whole migration thing or whatever it was with AT&T and everyone with an old plan had to upgrade and blah blah blah. Anyways, I was able to play a game, Deer Hunter 3D, on it for the first 2 days but I'm not entirely sure how I can get it now. I looked on the AT&T website but you have to pick the game then they ask you to pick out which phone is yours but they don't list the Freestyle. I know AppCenter uses internet(or at least I'm 99.9% sure) so is there any was at all I can download games onto my phone somehow? I've looked on every legit website I can think of/find. I find it boring to just be sitting there, doing nothing, and you have a phone in your pocket that you could be using to play games on to at least be slightly entertained, but you don't have any games on your phone. I don't have a microSD card and I have absolutely NO idea how they work, and I don't have any idea where I would buy one anyways. So yeah. I just want to know if I can use the USB/Charger cord to plug my phone to my computer and get games on it somehow.