I need help. I want to know if there's something wrong with my computer or in google chrome. Um you see, when i want to save pictures to my computer from google chrome, all i have to do is go to images right and then search, and when i click on that picture and right click on my mouse, the option doesnt show, well it shows but it will be gone quickly. like i wouldnt be able to click "save picture as..." because whenever i move my mouse to click it, it will be gone. And i tried internet explorer but it works totally fine. and i couldnt click the "customize and control google chrome" beside the star logo in the url thingy.and on facebook,i couldnt scroll from side to side (i'm used with zooming).And when i'm on like registering something like picking a year for example in making an account? it wouldn't let me pick. it just like when i'm try to save a pic. but in internet explorer, it works totally fine.Does these things happens because there's something wrong with my computer or with google chrome? and yes, i uninstalled it and installed it again but it is still the same thing.

PLEASE HELP ME!