Hi,

I am looking here as one of my last resorts! I am already a fan of the Hunger Games and I want so badly to be apart of this movie! I am an aspiring actress, I'm black with unique features. I honestly haven't finished the first book, but I wonder what character id be able to play in ANY of the trilogys...the makers have announced that the second film will be released 2013! However idk if they have all of their cast together? If they even finished it...my guess is not quite. I am such a hungry actress, and love it for the art. I'm determined to do whatever it takes and love risks. Especially at this time in my life. I'm 23, almost 24 but I look 19 or 17 I have heard so many ppl tell me that. I have a young spirit. Anyhow, I understand I won't play to young obviously, but I wanted to know is their any characters in any of the books that were black females? I'm slim/athletic body, 5'7 and almond skinned. Mid-long black hair. I'm just giving stats just in case you can match better of any similar characters you've rid in any of the books. Like I've said I haven't finshed 1 yet. But I'm hooked! I was sent an audition about this 7 months ago and found out that they had already wrapped filming when I went to this website. I'm now seeing that this was partially right info. And that they were and maybe still are looking to audition actors & actresses. Idk I need your help! I would so appreciate your knowledge and info! Thanks so much! Great blessing to you!! =D