I have a Droid incredible 2 and have been given a special upgrade to any Verizon 4 g phone. It's temporary so I have probably only a few weeks to act on it.

Okay I been looking at their current line up bionic ,charge,thunderbolt, and stratosphere. I went to the Verizon store and played with them already. I have done research on a few of them so far.So Im asking you guys base on your experience which phone is a keeper if any of them are worth getting.

As of now my city has 3g ..4g should be here within a year . I want a 4g phone or a new phone but after reading up on these phones I'm not sure any of these phones will be better than the incredible 2 that I own now. I really don't want a crappy glitch infested phone like my previous fascinate that I gladly ditch for my incredible 2.

I'm hearing rumblings about a nexus phone coming to Verizon supporting Android 4.0 but I believe my special upgrade offer would be expired by then.. but anyone with experience with these phones let me know.

If these phones are not worth let me know and I will wait for my upgrade next year or buy a upcoming Verizon Galaxy phone next year out right..