Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are there any camps where kids/teens can do WHATEVER they want?

My friends and I would like to all go to camp this summer together as a cool bonding expierence. We want to have fun, meet new people (and when I say people I mean guys!), and just chill and relax together. My one friend once heard from her friend about a camp where kids and teens could do whatever they want. If they wanted to sleep in they could...If they wanted to play a sport they could...If they wanted to eat they could...Does anyone know of a camp like this? It doesn't have to be THAT liberal, but does anyone know of a camp as close as possible to that description? If so PLEASE HELP ASAP. We need to sign up really soon for a camp since summer is right around the corner. THANK YOU! :]

LAUREN R
    I haven't heard of one quite like that (not terribly different from being at home) but I will recommend I think is right up your alley. It's called Catalina Island Marine Institute (CIMI). The age range is 12-17, so no little kids. Most of the older kids go to hook up (but it is fun too, I promise), and there are TONS of opportunities to socialize. You choose what activities you want to do instead of doing them with your group, and you can eat with whomever you want. There are real showers and rooms because it is converted from a boarding school. It is located on Catalina Island off the coast of Los Angeles, if you are unfamiliar with the area. I went there for four years and it is THE BEST, especially for older teens. You can't quite sleep in though. Aside from going to meal times and certain activities, you pretty much choose to do whatever you want.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information