So I had this sharp pain on the side of my wrist (click link for image of where the pain is http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/wristv.png/) and has been there for over a month now.

One day when I was at work I had to tear up a vinyl floor which was held in very good by some strong old glue and was very hard to tear up I had to basically get a chisel and kept ramming it into the flooring to break it up, most of the time the flooring wouldn't chip or break and it'd be just like hitting the chisel against a brick wall it wouldn't move (just a heads up sometimes I used the hammer to hit the back of the chisel but I found out it worked better to just ram it in with the force of my wrist). So I put my wrist through this for about an hour or so until I was done and ever since I've been getting a sharp pain at the same spot for over a month (BTW I'm a contractor).

Also throughout the day it doesn't bother me to much it hurts sometimes when I'm waking up but it hurts the most when I put a lot of weight on it, and there's something that pops in it that never done that before?

So I've been told it could possible be a chipped bone or something, any thoughts on what I did?