I just got my tax money and I'm debating on what kind of new computer to get. I have a macbook pro from 08' that is just wearing out. Its still a good little computer, but the graphics card is horrible. I can do internet/watch movies but gaming on it is just like...horrid. I'd really love to stay in the apple family...but my only concern is that... when I moved out of my parents house last year, I lost a whole box of CD's and DVDs, and I'm pretty sure my photoshop CS5 was in there. I received the macbook and cs5 as a highschool graduation present...and it just sucks that I lost the disc, knowing how expensive it was I'm just worried that I wont be able to get photoshop on my new IMAC... or other computer for that matter. Someone told me that if I got an external hard drive they might be able to? Btu he doesn't work with macs so he wasn't sure. If anyone could please help me out here or maybe explain to me if they can somehow transfer my photoshop to my new imac? -____- before I blow all my money! lol. Thank you!