Proceedings should be sped up. As any lawyer will tell you, DELAYS WIN THE DAY. I know, there's a lot of work. So.....work faster....like I do, when my Boss tells me to.....remember I AM YOUR BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, once charges are laid, and convictions obtained, as they certainly will be, whether or not the conservative Nazi Party falls, there will be a lot of people in the world who will suddenly realize they have been involved in fraudulent activity, and have shook hands with a member of the Canadian Government who is now in jail.....for Election Fraud. There will be court cases against the Canadian government , until the cows come home...

Why is the Budget taken so seriously, WITHOUT even a mention, that none of it really matters, because the Tories are bound to be convicted of ELECTION FRAUD, and removed from Office, anyway?So, there will a ship-load of retroactively NULL & VOID Agreements, where one of the parties has been convicted of a previous ELECTION FRAUD.....and had no legitimate mandate to sign ANYTHING, on behalf of the Canadian Government.

Why does business go on as as usual these days, when our government may be found illigitimate?

Is anybody on this? Do we tolerate hateful corrupt government in Canada, now? Are we a bunch of suckers?