Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    lyrebmik

I have a yamaha psr-270 keyboard and i can't figure out how to delete already...

...recorded tunes.? just figured out how to record now i'm stuck with a bunch of stupid beats, how do i delete them, help!

Anwer
    It costs me some nerves to discover it, but finally that's the way:

When you push the red record button one time (the gadget will wait approx. 3 seconds, if you going to push the button a second time), you see Real Time at the display. In the bottom left corner of the display you also see numbers from 1 to max. 6, which means part recordings, if there are already some.

If you wait this approx. 3 seconds and stay in Real Time mode, it will gear itself up to add a new part recording. The respective number of the part will blink in the bottom left corner of the display. If you have e.g. already part 1, 2 and 3, there will a "4" blink at the display (you can also push 5 or 6 to add this ones).

At the moment you perform a note at the keyboard, it will play part 1, 2, and 3 and record from now on part 4 ... until you push the red start/stop button.

Maybe deletion isn't necessary. If you want to disable existing parts while playing, e.g. part 2 and 3, push the grey 2 and 3 button (conveniently before performing the first note). This is handy when you want to play more than 1 part in background and aren't happy with a special part recording. But if you actually want to play exclusively one recorded part in background over many sessions and just want to replace it from time to time, it's better to delete:

When you push the red record button two times within ~3 seconds, you see Step at the display. The numbers of existing parts are there again, too.

To overwrite e.g. part 1, push now the grey 1 button. It will ask you YES Delete? Push the + button. If you want to delete all, just repeat this procedure until there is no part left.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information