So we were laying in bed just talking and it was going great, we started to fool around a bit, and I was close to "finishing" and she said "okay let's stop now", I said "okay just wait.." and she says "seriously, stop, I'm done and you should be too" so I said "hold on a sec" then she got off of me, put her clothes on and left my room, I threw on my pants and followed her, she headed for the door and I asked if she was seriously leaving and she said "Call me in the morning when you're ready to apologize" and shut the door. I didn't think I did anything too wrong? I know she told me to stop but I was SO close! Also, I texted her since she won't answer her phone and I said "We shouldn't go to bed mad at each other, come back over and we can talk? If not I can come to your house" all she said was "Yeah, like I'd let you in!" and she won't reply now...
Did I actually do something wrong??
And idk what to say when I apologize, if I do, cause I don't really see why she got so mad..
Any help woul be great, thanks.
I don't think I was being forceful since she was on top and in control but maybe she felt that way, thanks for the answers!