I have posted this question once before, but I don't think I expressed myself well enough, because no one seemed to understand, so I added a few details:

I've mainly been focusing on studying where I live, but I would like to know if there are other options elsewhere. I KNOW that in many places, you have to take biology to get accepted into medicine. So in case I don't want to study here, I need to know other countries where you don't need this subject. It may be hard for some of you to believe, but where I live you really DON'T need biology, and it's still really hard to get into medicine here.
And while I'm at it; is physics and advanced mathematics enough for becoming a civil engineer? I'm thinking in the lines of petroleum. And how many years do you need to take physics?
I also take chemistry, which I need in case I choose medicine, but where I live, it isn't a requirement for engineering (unless you're going to work with something that has to do with chemistry of course).

And one last thing: is there any sort of extra "benefits" for people with ADD at any of those countries I asked about? And with this, I mean some sort of extra time on tests and projects, not really benefits.
Civil engineer can include everything from chemistry to petroleum..Then you choose which direction you want to take before you start at university