The title speaks for itself really. I applied to the University of Western Ontario Social Sciences program and I don't exactly know if I'm up to par; do I have a possibility of getting in? I am a Grade 12 student, graduating this year. Aside from the Grade 11 prerequisite class I am taking this year (which is going pretty awful, to say the least), I have a Grade 12 average of about...83%, and could fluctuate between 81 to 85% depending on if I do well on the remaining culminating assignments I have and ace the exams.

Here are the grades that I have this semester:

English - 90 (as of midterm), may drop to about an 86 or 87 (got an 82 on my ISP)
Biology - 87. Didn't do so hot on the last test, should drop to about an 85 or an 86.
Advanced Functions - 76 (could probably drop another 2% or so)
Chemistry - Who honestly even knows. I had a 70 on my midterm but my chemistry teacher is very unpredictable and nobody really knows how he bases his marks.

I'm terrible at math, as you can see. I'm trying hard in the class; I'm just no good. Can't understand the concepts, so that's why I have the mark I have now.

Next semester, I have:

Calculus
Chemistry (with different teacher. Think that will help.)
Religion
Challenge and Change

Do I have a chance at Western University, even though my math mark is very low? I did okay in Grade 11 (82% first semester, 86% second semester) and I got early acceptance into Carleton if that helps; I also applied there and got a scholarship.

I am interested in psychology and social sciences, and just interested in knowing if I can get into the BA Social Sciences program at Western.

Thanks.