I just got a new computer, I have torrented files on an external drive, I just downloaded bittorrent on the new comp and hooked up the external drive to it. Where do I find the file that resumes all of the downloads/seeds on bittorrent in the old comp? By which I mean the file that tells bittorrent to resume all of the active torrents when I open the program. I can't find it in program files or program data.
Maybe I wasn't clear enough, I distinctly remember stumbling across a certain file in a folder that had something to do with bittorrent while I was trying to fix another error. When I closed bittorrent and removed that file from that folder and opened bittorrent again, it was empty like no torrents had been loaded, when I put the file back in panic, and reopened bittorrent all of the torrents where back (ie. 'resumed', I am lookibng for that file again because I can't seem to be able to find it (its probably right under my nose but still....)
Nvmd I just found the file. Its called resume.dat, its found in user\appdata\roaming\bittorrent and it can only be found when bittorrent is closed which explains why I couldn't find it before.