Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can i "overlook" the ignorance and selfishness of my b.f friend who mingles with drug users?

I have a 5 yr old boy with my b.f of 8 years. My b.f has a friend who is a single dad of a 2 yr old girl.i started babysitting for him. This friend willingly invites questionable ppl into his home who r known to party hard regularly,with an open door policy. 2 of those partiers showed up at this friends place while i was babysiting. They casually,yet forcefully, invvited themselves in. Within minutes,one of them started making implications that validate why my 5 yr old son should b afraid of him! When my son screamed this guy actually said to him" ur such a little bitch,i dont like u,i dont like anything about u". I removed the 2 kids and myself from the situation by retreating downstairs.when my bf and father got back i didnt hesitate to rip into the douche. The only reason i became involved was because he has a 2 yr old who could play with my 5 yr old. Im disgusted by this man for the company he keeps because it now effects my son directly..andd myself as well. Why would this man be friend ppl who have an open rep for partying hard,and turn around and blame me for upsetting his daughter? My son is still upset..4 days later...because he has poor judgment in friends..what am i to do now? My b.f will continue his friendship with the 2 yr olds dad..who will continue his friendships with drug users and heathans..while I REFUSE to be any part of it..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You and your boyfriend should talk about this. If it so happen that he will not listen to you, stay away. Do not compromise your son's welfare and development. Who knows, they are forcing your son to take drugs? If not, what if anytime soon? You see, a lot of possibilities might happen... bad possibilities. As I've said, stay away.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information