Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Can someone tell me how to fix my bike?

Ok, I have a haro, and due to where I live I keep my bike in the house because I do not trust people. Anyways, when I put my bike away for the winter the condition was fantastic and I just left it leaning up against my wall all winter. Today, I decided I was going to pump up my tires and take my bike for a ride. As I am pushing my bike ou oft my house, I happened to notice that the break pads are to close to the tires and and there making a rubbing noise against the tire. How do I fix this problem? Also, is it possible that by leaving my bike sit for that amount of time without moving it or anything, could have caused this? (Honestly that would make no sense, but I do not know that much about bikes).
    Help, instructions, answers are all appreciated.
    Oh, and if it helps, it is the front breaks on my bike, the back are completely fine. Grant it, I do not use the front breaks, I just do not want to be riding my bike and have the front breaks scraping against my tired the entire time.
    Oh and mind the grammatical errors, because I just noticed a bunch and that really agitates me. But I do not feel like reposting this question, and I also noticed I put break instead of brakes.......

take it to your local bike shop
    i suck at doin brakes

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information