Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What gear are you trying to start it in? I recommend 3rd or 4th gear as that has always worked with our 3wheeler. Otherwise try getting a new battery (if electric start). Some of those old 3wheelers can get tricky to start. You can try putting new gas in or some dry gas that will get any moisture out of the fuel system if it has been sitting awhile. A few other things of basic maintenance would be new spark plug, spray out the carb. with carb cleaner. Hope that helps.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What gear are you trying to start it in? I recommend 3rd or 4th gear as that has always worked with our 3wheeler. Otherwise try getting a new battery (if electric start). Some of those old 3wheelers can get tricky to start. You can try putting new gas in or some dry gas that will get any moisture out of the fuel system if it has been sitting awhile. A few other things of basic maintenance would be new spark plug, spray out the carb. with carb cleaner. Hope that helps.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

3 wheeler Honda ATC question?

I have a Honda ATC 90 three wheeler. It as always started up with a few pulls. As of late I can't get it to started. I tried pushing it and putting it in gear, but it acts as if it is in neutral even when shifted (doesn't lock the tires up).

Any idea of what to try or what might be wrong with it?

Thanks for any advice

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information