Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ♥ Chloe ♥

Christians: Would you rather have your culture influenced by atheists or muslims?

I've been paying attention to the troubles Europe has been having with the influence of Islam and I ask you: Would you give up your freedoms and your culture for the presence of religion (any religion) over no religion?
    Dutch politician Geert Wilder was recently prosecuted by his own government for creating a video that is merely critical of the quran. After freedom of speech has gone how long do you expect freedom of religion to last?
    Well then you understand incorrectly Transitional species. Of course you are allowed to make racist statements here in America and that is the way it should be now and forever. Freedom is so precious and so hard won that there are no sentences, no words, harmful enough to to justify taking it away.

The best treatment for racists is to let them express their views so that everyone can see how stupid they look. I might add that I watched fitna in it's entirety and I didn't see anything racist on the entire video besides the murder of the west that the people shown were clearly advocating. I'm liberal but I'm not stupid. I will not sacrifice common sense to the god of multiculturalism.
    Transitional Species: I'm grateful you're not American as well (if it makes you feel any better).

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i'd give up my korean heritage for Christianity yes but only if it was required. Since it isn't, whew.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    both, i like being open minded

jaantoo1
    Atheists... They are NOT evil. They are NOT full of Hate. They are NOT out to do away with anyone who doesn`t believe like them.. They do NOT do any terrorist things. They are Just lost..

And we were all sorta atheistic at one time or another.. We didn`t believe in Dad either. He isn`t finished with them yet. We love them. We love them so much we hammer at them to come to Dad, Yet they handle it, most of the time, with dignity and grace, and respect. They do NOT try to chop our heads off... LOL

Peace and blessings from Texas <>< â€*

eccentricgirl26
    haha it doesn't really matter to me as long as I still have my freedom of religion

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As a Christian I would have to select the atheist over the muslims (due to higher chance of keeping my freedom). Europe is suffering from muslims and to be frank there are some atheist who are not opened minded and value people's freedom.

Atheists by far!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was not aware that atheism had a culture.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Europe has problems with both Atheism and Islam. I would choose neither.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Islam, if it is properly practiced.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information