Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hunting for food, no. Hunting coyote and predators like that, no. I dont think many people hunt for "sport", if they do, they need to do what I did and join the Marine Corps and go hunt some terrorist, i guarantee they wont step their game back down to animals

p.s. Hitler was a vegetarian

and to that someone person, plants are just as much as living creatures as animals, if you want to eat you have to kill, and you eat a lot of plants for one meal, one animal can last a long time, and its bad dirty meat from slaughter houses that creates nastiness, thats why people hunt, for nice clean meat, your train of thought shows how ignorant you are to reality

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hunting for food, no. Hunting coyote and predators like that, no. I dont think many people hunt for "sport", if they do, they need to do what I did and join the Marine Corps and go hunt some terrorist, i guarantee they wont step their game back down to animals

p.s. Hitler was a vegetarian

and to that someone person, plants are just as much as living creatures as animals, if you want to eat you have to kill, and you eat a lot of plants for one meal, one animal can last a long time, and its bad dirty meat from slaughter houses that creates nastiness, thats why people hunt, for nice clean meat, your train of thought shows how ignorant you are to reality

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    not at all. I hunt for food and tradition.

*by the way you know your in the hunting section right?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Writing quiz? Boy.... the teachers are getting really political now a days. You must live on the left coast.

To answer your question no I don't. I eat what I kill (most of the time). Just for the trophy...no it's not something I would get a upset at. After all I don't think I'd eat a mountain lion or Tiger ..unless starving.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Writing quiz? Boy.... the teachers are getting really political now a days. You must live on the left coast.

To answer your question no I don't. I eat what I kill (most of the time). Just for the trophy...no it's not something I would get a upset at. After all I don't think I'd eat a mountain lion or Tiger ..unless starving.

To be honest, i think hunting isn't a sport at all either. I think it's just a fun murdering game. Sure, some people kill chickens or cows to feed this planet, but it's different. As long as it's in the right use, then that's fine

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information