Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

*CricKet Mafia* Calling Out the Fakes

I saved 95% switching to State Farm. Bike insurance went from $245 (Gieco) to $17 a month!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

(Answering my own question)
    I think that m-f refers to the now-defunct www.mobile-files.com web site:
    http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...bile-files.com

Dave

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just showing my support for you hard workers, I am in now way mafia or claim to be. I just really appreciate what you do. There was a time I went and paid at least $80 or more to an O.G. flasher back in the day and at least three years ago as you can see when I joined, the scene became so flooded and yes O.G. flashers got pushed aside by everyone "FLASHING" for like $10-$30 dollars and F*CKING up phones including some of mine. I cant seem to use a phone very long, it either gets thrown against a wall - (Anger Issues), or I get sick of it and get a different one. So this site has really helped me out a lot on doing my own keeping me from supporting these fake *ss flashers. I am a computer technician and find this type of stuff amazing and I consider myself very brilliant but this is talent I cant compete with and maybe its time and devices one neeRAB which I have none of unless I ditched programming in C++ and BFBC2 when I need a break. I did spend a lot of time hackintoshing my dell inspiron laptop and that was fun and works quite flawlessly. I did flash a few phones for some of my best computer customers that knew me well when I had my shop but always tried to get them to go elsewhere because I have no patience for flashing problems except my own, and even then I could just get upset and throw and buy a different phone to try flashing. But now even my shop was doing ever so well but even in that field everyone on craigslist became an expert in computer repair for like $20 complete fix, WTF! is that crap? Oh well I work for a shop in town now that had the capitol to stick it through waiting for burned customers to come back and pay a decent rate for A+ service. So I guess what i'm getting at is even in flashing world, people will probly start coming back to the best when they are tired of getting burned, so keep up the good work and I agree that this may be a good step towarRAB that. Also there is probly enough of you available to mass flag "prohibited", "Overpost", or "Spam" craigslist postings, I would be open to help out on that.
    Gosh im tired, good night.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh BTW, site in m sig is more of an experiment at the moment. I have reason to believe craiglist is gonna start charging for posts. When that happens this one will hopefully be bug free and a good alternative. Only major difference is one will pay very small like $1 or less to post in adult aRAB to try to avert spam and create trackable accountability for crime. So anyways as of now it still in testing.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I wasn't mafia, but I was "affiliated"

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

that's one of the easier ones...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in